Skin whitening products are of great demand today as more and more people wants to achieve a white and flawless skin. If you are thinking that only people with dark complexion are in need of these products, then you are wrong.
Even people with fair skin are using whitening creams in order to maintain a fair complexion. Our skin tends to become darker due to air pollution, sun exposure and other factors. People with age spots and freckles are also in need of these products to address their uneven skin tone.
There are a lot of skin-lightening agents that are sold in department stores. However, most of these products are either too expensive or do not provide us with the results that we are expecting.
Additionally, these products contain chemical components, which may affect your skin in the long run.
Some are willing to spend a fortune on cosmetic products in order to lighten their skin and get rid of their imperfections. However, they have failed to consider the power of natural ingredients.
In an attempt to help you save some cash and do away from all those chemicals, you can learn how to make skin whitening cream at home.
Now, you don’t have to throw away your hard-earned money. These recipes only require inexpensive ingredients that you can easily find in your kitchen. Read on and be ready to prepare your very own homemade skin whitening cream.
How To Make Skin Whitening Cream At Home
There are several natural substances that may act as an excellent skin whitening agent. These ingredients will surely work provided that they are used in the right proportions and combinations.
- 1 ½ cup plain organic yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 to 4 almonds
- Pinch of ground turmeric
- Use a food processor to crush the almonds until it becomes powder. Make sure to watch it carefully as it may turn into almond butter if you process them for too long. You may also buy a pack of pre-crushed almonds, labeled as “almond flour,” or “almond meal,” if you don’t have a food processor.
- Combine the almond powder with the honey, lemon juice, turmeric and yogurt. Stir and make sure that the mixture is blended thoroughly.
- Apply a liberal amount of homemade skin lightener every day before going to bed.
- 1 pinch turmeric
- 2 teaspoon gram flour
- Heavy cream
- Lemon juice
- In a bowl, mix 2 teaspoons of gram flour with a pinch of turmeric.
- Add 5 to 10 drops of lemon juice and stir the mixture. If you have sensitive skin, limit the use of lemon juice as it may irritate your skin.
- Add in the heavy cream slowly, 1 teaspoon at a time. Make sure to stir the mixture while adding it. Continue adding the heavy cream until you get your desired consistency.
- Apply the cream to your face or any part of your body you wish to whiten. You can use it every day, preferably at night.
- 1 cup lemon juice
- Rose water
- Add a few drops of rose water in a cup of lemon juice.
- Mix ingredients thoroughly.
- Dip a cotton ball into the mixture. Using a circular motion, rub it all over your body.
- Let it stay for about 15 minutes,and then rinse off with warm water.Skin whitening products have tone-enhancing properties that increase at night. This is because our skin goes through a recovery cycle as we sleep. Here, the hormones are released, blood circulation is increased and pores open up.
As a result, it makes it easier for the cream to be absorbed and penetrate through the skin.
These creams should not be used during the day. Lemon juice may react negatively if exposed to the sun.
You may not be born with a fair complexion, but it does not necessarily mean that you are not beautiful. There are a lot of celebrities and models who do not have a fair complexion, but they are stunning nonetheless.
Having a clear and healthy skin is far more important than having a fair complexion. Take good care of your skin, eat healthy and nutritious foods and you’ll be rewarded with a smooth and glowing skin.
But if a fairer skin tone is what you desire, these homemade skin whitening creams may be the way to go.
Now that you know how to make skin whitening cream at home, try to follow these simple recipes and incorporate it into your skin care routine.